dinsdag 21 september 2010

Won't Ever Do list

6 things I won't ever do.

1. I will never kill somebody, not even when I really can't stand her/him.
2. I will never use harddrugs, they are lame and for fails.
I don't understand what would be nice about it, people commit suicide when they don't get their drugs, that totally sucks.
3. I wil never hate my parents, they are amazing and so sweet to me!
4. I will never go to a tokio hotel concert, they are gay.
5. I will never vote for the PVV, see previous blog. He is a total racist.
6. I will never travel to places where there is war, I think that's soo scary.

what are things that you'll never do?
and why exactly?

p.s. I was out of inspiration and so some things are just silly.
inspired by: bemistified, link broke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Awww I am flattered! LoL you went with the reason why. To answer your question, I don't fly. It absolutely freaks me out. I am claustrophobic and acrophobic, so planes and I do not mix. I live in the USA state of Colorado.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen