zondag 17 januari 2010

testweek


I really have to study!
Tomorrow my testweek will start, I have to learn 9 tests within a week.
I only know my dutch test so far, and not even all of it yet :(
took a picture of my desk it's a real mess.
the papers you see are my summaries for dutch.
it's really boring, we have to learn how to analyse a story and about the literature in the past, yawn.





I'd wish my desk was more like the other picture,
and the chair, it's soo beautiful and pink!
I'd adore it if that was my desk.
btw. what do you think of the plushie at my desk?
my boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday, it's supposed to look like him, soo cute:D!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hee,
    De armband is gekocht in een winkeltje in enschede Glamour style, Hij is ook van disney couture.
    Leuk blog trouwens , en succes met je toetsweek.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen