zaterdag 16 januari 2010

high heels

High heels,
a must have for every girl!
and to be completely honest, I don't have any high heels.
This is so embarrassing, but I just can't walk on heels.
I have one pair, and they are too small and after 10minutes of swaggering
my feet hurt so badly that I take them off and put on some ballerinas(is that the same in english as it is in dutch?)
You know, you can take some course and they will learn you, in one afternoon, how to walk on high heels!
I really want to take that course someday, when I can afford it, I will also buy some pretty heels!

some pictures of some beautiful shoes<3





p.s. I love it that these heels are so abstract, or however I should
call it
p.p.s. just found the heels with the flowers on internet, they are only 17euros and soo gorgeous!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten